A People of Unclean Lips

 In chapter 6 of Isaiah, vs 5 reads, "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips." NKJV Israel is once again apostate. She has turned away from God. Their doom is foretold. We in the West, the once Christian West, should take heed, as our doom, our undoing, is fast approaching. Already does Europe slide into its destruction, its 'leaders' importing it and squashing any opposition from their own citizens. At least, those awake enough to see their doom approaching. It's happening in Canada and the US as well. Canada is much further along than the US, but decades of Leftist Indoctrination is taking hold here. Throughout Scripture, we see God use other Nations to chastize and destroy those who fall away. For us, the West, He is using Communism, and then Islam. The West will fall because it has turned away from Him, and has pursued murder and perversion. He has given us over, as I have written before. He is letting mankind's fallen nature have more and more freedom to destroy itself. The pattern is clear for those willing to open their eyes. For others, they are blind, being led by the blind. 

I think the Lindsay Clancy trial has opened some eyes as to how far we've fallen. Women, particularly white, leftist women, defend her. They don't seem to care that she brutally MURDERED her 3 children. She strangled them, which is a very personal way to kill someone. Yet they defend her and excuse what she did. Though she admits doing it, with much premeditation, they blame her husband, saying he killed the kids. They are completely unhinged from reality. These same types of women cheered on the Massachusetts abortion law, which is an abomination before God Almighty! They push the evil they call transgenderism and mutilate healthy children's bodies. They fight for the right to murder the unborn through abortion, allowing the murder of millions since the first Roe decision. Our society has devolved into a pagan hellscape, but we've not yet reached rock bottom. 

Let us not look to the American church either. Be it the Roman church or a large number of so-called 'christian' churches, they long ago abandoned the One True God, and are ripe for destruction. Many call good what God calls evil, and teach their members to do the same. Other Protestant churches still heed the cry of Semper Reformanda! The church must always be reforming itself to root out the lies and heresies that always crop up. Some old, and some that are slightly new, but heresies nonetheless. These churches are a minority, though. God always has a remnant that has not bowed the knee to Molech or Baal. That remnant doesn't prevent His wrath, though. If a majority of the US returns to Him, repents, and cries out for mercy, the destruction may be put off. This is also possible in Europe, despite how far along they are. I pray that will happen. While I hate and abhor leftism, I have compassion for those who've been lied to all through school. I pray God will show us mercy, but much of the evil we do MUST be ended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godlessness has a Price

The Godless West

Ah, We Humans are SO Stupid!