Just do what the cop says!

 Every time there is an incident involving the police and a suspect in which the suspect is shot, one thing usually stands out; HE DIDN"T OBEY THE COPS ORDER! If a cop tells you to stop, drop the knife, and put your hands in the air, you DO IT! You don't head to your car and then reach inside. I have sympathy for the guys family but, and here it is in plain English, HE BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF. It was preventable. Yet so many thugs refuse to listen, get shot, then cry "Oh, woe is me!" Then they play the race card. Most people have had it with that bullshit. I know I have. Racism is the new cry wolf. It only gets an eye roll and then, COMPLETE DISMISSAL. Wokeism is sheer idiocy. Then again, this nation is heading for the cliffs of insanity at breakneck speed. I doubt it will stop in time. I do hope I'm wrong about that. Ramble over.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weep for the World

Because they are EVIL.

The New Salem Witch Hunt(s)